This course is for the new manager or for those who, having been managing for a while, want to take a fresh look at management and how to achieve better results for the business and the different people involved. It is particularly helpful to managers of SME's although these management 'essentials' are relevant to every business and organisation. It is often easy for managers to become 'bogged down' in the things that don't produce results. This compact day focuses on some of the essential tools involved in managing well!
- Know your Business - how to get to grips with vision, values and culture, goals and systems - and how they work together in a successful organisation
- Know your Staff - how to recognise and respond to your staff, and to get great results
- Know your Style - how different styles of management work best for you and your staff
- Engaging your Staff - how to help your staff to be the best they can be
- Managing the Pressure - mastering the time and the tensions of management
- Staying in Front - mastering the art of managing others, and staying fresh, relevant and future focused